In this episode we will hear from John Cramer. Like so many of the turbulators we speak to, John is both an artist and innovator. Our discussion with John focused on his trip to Erbil in Iraq with American Voices, a nonprofit based out of St. Louis MO. to generate positive turbulence with young people there through teaching violin and communicating through music.
YouTube Links to Some of the work John was involved with In Iraq:
- John Ferguson is the Executive Director of American Voices. The organization is based in St. Louis, MO. American Voices website
- Info about YES Academy Erbil 2019
- YouTube of Kurdish Violinist Halo Garib
Results-oriented Organization Development and Effectiveness consultant who helps organizations assess themselves and their environments to optimize their strategies, structures, and processes. Creative thinker, innovator, strategic change leader, and team builder, skilled in OD, Lean Six Sigma, Creative Problem Solving, and Information Technology.
- Strategic Change (Transformational and Continuous)
- Culture Change and Employee Engagement
- Work Design/Process Improvement
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Innovation and Creative Problem Solving (CPS)
- Human Process Interventions/Interpersonal and Group Process Approaches/Team Building
- Organization Process Approaches/Intergroup and Large Group Interventions
- Structural Design and Reengineering
- Strategic Planning and Direction Setting
- Performance Management/Goal Setting
- Team Effectiveness and Group Dynamics
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Leadership Development/Coaching and Mentoring
- Psychometric Assessments (MBTI, KAI)
Learn more about John on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnacramer/
Sponsors of this episode, THANK YOU!
Without our season, episode and segment sponsors, this podcast would not be possible. Many many thanks to you all!